PDA

View Full Version : 1924 Chevrolet Deluxe Touring - fvr

Padraig
November 13th 06, 02:26 AM
Take your choice

--
Paddy's pig
-----------------

To reply it's bell not bull

Padraig
November 13th 06, 02:47 AM
"Padraig" > wrote in message

See the guy in the green hat? I think he's the owner.

I'm don't know where he lives. Maybe it's right around the corner from
Donut Derelicts. Or maybe it's 30 - 35 miles away like me.

In which case you've really got to be impressed by his determination to show
his car. DD unofficially starts at 6:00 AM and runs to 9:00 AM on Saturdays
but a lot of guys get there earlier to make sure they've got a good parking
location. This old car wasn't trailered down there. It was driven. And it
certainly wasn't driven on freeways. So if he had to come from 20 to 40
miles away he probably left his house at 4:00 AM or earlier.

You've really got to want people to see your car under those circumstances.

Interesting car. As are many others --- but it just struck me how much
trouble a lot of people go to to show them off.

Pat

Padraig
November 13th 06, 02:52 AM
"Padraig" > wrote in message
> "Padraig" > wrote in message
>

> See the guy in the green hat? I think he's the owner.
>
> I'm don't know where he lives.

"I'm don't know where he lives."?

Jeez I even proofread this before sending and that must have made perfect
sense to me.

D'oh!

--
Paddy's pig