PDA

View Full Version : Graves Island #fFINIS - 1953 Oldsmobile fsvp hoodup=KRM.jpg (1/1) 312881 bytes

July 9th 07, 01:28 AM
This completes the Graves Island series.... I hope you enjoyed them....

Kenmo

PS: Using a new Olympus E500 dslr so any comments or criticisms about
color, contrast, brightness needed to be correct would be
much appreciated....

Roadsign[_2_]
July 9th 07, 01:37 AM
On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 00:28:10 GMT, wrote:

>This completes the Graves Island series.... I hope you enjoyed them....
>

>Kenmo
>
>PS: Using a new Olympus E500 dslr so any comments or criticisms about
>color, contrast, brightness needed to be correct would be
>much appreciated....

This was certainly a wonderful series with all great shots. I
certainly would like one of this Olds all buttoned up. Although it is
a good looking car even with the hood raised.

Thanks for the posts Ken,

Tony

Mike G.
July 9th 07, 04:15 AM
> wrote in message news:uifki.26858$tB5.5850@edtnps90...
>
> This completes the Graves Island series.... I hope you enjoyed them....

Yes, very much so!
Mike
--
Advice when most needed is least heeded.

Google