AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   1999 intrepid codes (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=63351)

jenjen April 24th 06 05:12 PM

1999 intrepid codes

i have a 2000 dodge stratus and my speedo stop working a bought a code scanner the codes came up 700 and 731 but when i took it to the shop he said it was these other things wrong

--
jenjen

View this thread: http://www.carstalk.net/viewtopic-122333.html

Send from http://www.carstalk.net

damnnickname April 24th 06 08:10 PM

1999 intrepid codes

Jen what are these other things that are wrong? Besides the transmission
not shifting right?
You need to replace the output speed sensor to correct this problem.

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

Dan C April 24th 06 09:50 PM

1999 intrepid codes

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 18:12:57 +0200, jenjen wrote:

> i have a 2000 dodge stratus and my speedo stop working a bought a code
> scanner the codes came up 700 and 731 but when i took it to the shop
> he said it was these other things wrong

Did you have a question? Have you finished 3rd grade yet?

Who says the literacy rate is going down the tubes?

Linux Registered User #327951