AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Where is fuel filter on 1986 325es? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=155087)

bmwguy2 May 12th 07 01:02 AM

Where is fuel filter on 1986 325es?

Looks like I am going to be working on my car this weekend.
Can someone please tell me where the fuel filter on these models are?
I am chaning a lot of parts this weekend (spark plugs, spark plug
wires, etc) and my co-worker just reminded me to do the feul filter as
well.

Thanks again.

Dean Dark May 12th 07 01:16 AM

On 11 May 2007 17:02:03 -0700, bmwguy2 > wrote:

>Looks like I am going to be working on my car this weekend.
>Can someone please tell me where the fuel filter on these models are?
>I am chaning a lot of parts this weekend (spark plugs, spark plug
>wires, etc) and my co-worker just reminded me to do the feul filter as
>well.

At the rear of the car, alongside the gas tank, just ahead of the left
rear wheel. All you need is a screwdriver for the hose clamps, and a
couple of vice grips or something similar to clamp off the fuel hoses
while you change it.
--
Dan.