AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   alfa 156 2.4JTD (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=31927)

NiXa May 6th 05 06:26 AM

alfa 156 2.4JTD

hi, could someone please tell me how much can i get for this car?! i'm
planning to sell it because i don't want to fix it ... it's alfa 156
2.4JTD distinctive

http://fly.srk.fer.hr/~nkapralj/alfa

Thank you

Zathras May 6th 05 10:01 AM

On 5 May 2005 22:26:34 -0700, "NiXa" >
wrote:

>hi, could someone please tell me how much can i get for this car?! i'm
>planning to sell it because i don't want to fix it

Neither would I - it looks expensive.

> ... it's alfa 156
>2.4JTD distinctive
>

>http://fly.srk.fer.hr/~nkapralj/alfa

That's easy. Take the selling price of the car in normal condition and
make the following deductions:

1/ any extra wear and tear
2/ the cost of a proper repair
3/ possibly an allowance for any perception a future buyer may have
that the car will not be as good as a result of the damage and quality
of the repair.

It wouldn't surprise me if that car is a write-off and breaking for
spares was the only option. I can't tell what the full damage is from
the pictures.

Impressive head mark in the windscreen! Didn't the airbags work or did
you forget your seat belt?

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email without 'Alfa' in subject are auto-deleted..sorry!)

NiXa May 6th 05 10:28 AM

it was broken by the right airbag

Zathras May 6th 05 12:09 PM

On 6 May 2005 02:28:45 -0700, "NiXa" >
wrote:

>it was broken by the right airbag

Wow!

alfistagj May 6th 05 12:11 PM

That's why full risk insurrance is a nice option.\
You don't have to worry about trivial things like this.
Due to the age (2000??) it looks like a total right off to me.
Tip: Put all parts on EBAY individually (or as a complete wreck)
The engine will do fine.
--
Ciao from Holland
AlfistaGJ (Gert-Jan)

"NiXa" > schreef in bericht
ups.com...

Darijo Vrban May 6th 05 01:45 PM

In article . com>,
says...
> hi, could someone please tell me how much can i get for this car?! i'm
> planning to sell it because i don't want to fix it ... it's alfa 156
> 2.4JTD distinctive

Uuu propisno je puknuta. Sto je bilo?