AutoBanter

-   Car Show Photos (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Past CEMA repost by request - 1933 Plymouth PD DeLuxe 4-Door Sedan Plymouth Badge and Mascot (2004 CEMA) F.jpg 187629 bytes (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=157886)

HEMI-Powered @ [email protected] May 20th 07 06:13 PM

Past CEMA repost by request - 1933 Plymouth PD DeLuxe 4-Door Sedan Plymouth Badge and Mascot (2004 CEMA) F.jpg 187629 bytes

1 Attachment(s)

As if it were anybody's business, I will tell you anyway.
The request for these reposts come from a good friend
in Central OH who plans to attend the June 6 WW@WD
with me and stay for the CEMA car show on June 10. I
certainly hope that he, and possibly another good friend
in the same city, can make it.

Therebeing no FAQ, Charter, or Posting Guidelines I can find
for this NG, I will adhere to approximately 250 or so posts/day.
Meanwhile, enjoy the picutres, but if not, take a quick re-read of my sig

--
HP, aka Jerry
Don't Like 'Em, Don't Download 'Em, but Don't Compain About 'Em