AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Eugene the Jeep tire covers (ten colors) and more (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=391206)

[email protected] June 26th 13 09:09 PM

On Sunday, August 4, 2002 8:13:51 PM UTC-4, Clint Deal wrote:
> Nothing says "JEEP!" like Eugene the Jeep on a Jeep! We can get the
> covers in any size. We will also have a grill cover, license plate,
> shot glass (Please excuse the lousy photo. I only had a couple of
> minutes before the sample had to be mailed to King Features Syndicate
> for approval.), elegant stemware and more.
>
> http://members.aol.com/bichon77x/Jeep
>
> Retailer inquiries welcomed.
>
> Clint Deal

I am looking for Eugene tire cover for a 32" but will go larger is necessary; please contact me at

PeterD June 29th 13 01:10 PM

On 6/26/2013 4:09 PM, wrote:
> On Sunday, August 4, 2002 8:13:51 PM UTC-4, Clint Deal wrote:
>> Nothing says "JEEP!" like Eugene the Jeep on a Jeep! We can get the
>> covers in any size. We will also have a grill cover, license plate,
>> shot glass (Please excuse the lousy photo. I only had a couple of
>> minutes before the sample had to be mailed to King Features Syndicate
>> for approval.), elegant stemware and more.

http://members.aol.com/bichon77x/Jeep

>> Retailer inquiries welcomed.
>>
>> Clint Deal

> I am looking for Eugene tire cover for a 32" but will go larger is necessary; please contact me at

You wouldn't really do business with a spammer, would you?

--
I'm never going to grow up.

News June 29th 13 01:30 PM

On 6/29/2013 8:10 AM, PeterD wrote:
> On 6/26/2013 4:09 PM, wrote:
>> On Sunday, August 4, 2002 8:13:51 PM UTC-4, Clint Deal wrote:
>>> Nothing says "JEEP!" like Eugene the Jeep on a Jeep! We can get the
>>> covers in any size. We will also have a grill cover, license plate,
>>> shot glass (Please excuse the lousy photo. I only had a couple of
>>> minutes before the sample had to be mailed to King Features Syndicate
>>> for approval.), elegant stemware and more.

http://members.aol.com/bichon77x/Jeep

>>> Retailer inquiries welcomed.
>>>
>>> Clint Deal

>> I am looking for Eugene tire cover for a 32" but will go larger is
>> necessary; please contact me at ... <snipped>
>>

> You wouldn't really do business with a spammer, would you?

And you wouldn't really post your email address on usenet, would you?

Budd Cochran[_2_] June 30th 13 04:57 AM

"News" > wrote in message ...
> On 6/29/2013 8:10 AM, PeterD wrote:

http://members.aol.com/bichon77x/Jeep

>>> I am looking for Eugene tire cover for a 32" but will go larger is
>>> necessary; please contact me at ... <snipped>
>>>

>> You wouldn't really do business with a spammer, would you?
>>

> And you wouldn't really post your email address on usenet, would you?

In truth, you'd be amazed at how much your email address has already spread
out ... you do email, right?

Facebook?

Twitter?

Order online?

Have emails addressed to recipients in the USA where the NSA, better known
as (N)ormally (S)pies on (A)mericans, has been shown to be reading emails
under the guise of "national security"?

Then your email address might as well be on Usenet also.

Btw, my Yahoo.com address contains a minimum of info about me and "Budd" is
a nickname ... nothing for I.D. thieves to use.

--
Budd

PeterD July 18th 13 01:09 PM

On 6/29/2013 11:57 PM, Budd Cochran wrote:
> "News" > wrote in message ...

http://members.aol.com/bichon77x/Jeep

>>> You wouldn't really do business with a spammer, would you?
>>>

>> And you wouldn't really post your email address on usenet, would you?

> In truth, you'd be amazed at how much your email address has already spread
> out ... you do email, right?
>
> Facebook?
>
> Twitter?
>
> Order online?
>
> Have emails addressed to recipients in the USA where the NSA, better known
> as (N)ormally (S)pies on (A)mericans, has been shown to be reading emails
> under the guise of "national security"?
>
> Then your email address might as well be on Usenet also.
>
> Btw, my Yahoo.com address contains a minimum of info about me and "Budd" is
> a nickname ... nothing for I.D. thieves to use.

And as I'd hope that Mr. News realizes that is an email address that I
don't check. Everything going there gets deleted without ever being seen
by a live (or dead) person!

--
I'm never going to grow up.