AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   RSC to be shutdown and archived (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=345633)

David G Fisher's Left Testicle December 28th 09 05:46 PM

I think they ****ed a lot of people off with their gay moderation system.

Niles Anders[_1_] January 4th 10 06:04 AM

RSC to be shutdown and archived

David G Fisher's Left Testicle wrote:
> I think they ****ed a lot of people off with their gay moderation system.

I agree, this was no longer a place where a critical eye could be cast
on "things SIM racing." It was a special interest party for a few
dickheads and the main guy over there was leading the censorship. Good
riddance.

David G Fisher's Left Testicle January 4th 10 03:58 PM

"Niles Anders" > wrote in message
> David G Fisher's Left Testicle wrote:
>> I think they ****ed a lot of people off with their gay moderation system.

> I agree, this was no longer a place where a critical eye could be cast on
> "things SIM racing." It was a special interest party for a few dickheads
> and the main guy over there was leading the censorship. Good riddance.

What was his user name. I had a couple of altercations with him and thought
he was a stupid ****.

Niles Anders[_1_] January 7th 10 07:07 PM

RSC to be shutdown and archived

I'd have to log on to tell you that but he was a European living in SE Asia.