AutoBanter

-   Car Show Photos (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   1959_Alfa_Romeo_101_1.JPG 246454 bytes (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=368324)

Ron@newsguy July 15th 10 07:02 AM

1959_Alfa_Romeo_101_1.JPG 246454 bytes

1 Attachment(s)

André Ritzinger July 15th 10 08:12 PM

1959_Alfa_Romeo_101_1.JPG 246454 bytes

Hi Ron, this model is more commonly known as the Giulietta Sprint.
Type 101.02 was its factory designation.
Thanks for all the pictures. Plenty of cars I've never seen before.
Great!

André.

Ron July 15th 10 10:11 PM

1959_Alfa_Romeo_101_1.JPG 246454 bytes

André Ritzinger > wrote in
:

> Hi Ron, this model is more commonly known as the Giulietta Sprint.
> Type 101.02 was its factory designation.
> Thanks for all the pictures. Plenty of cars I've never seen before.
> Great!
>
> André.
>
> On 15 Jul 2010 06:02:32 GMT, Ron@newsguy wrote:

It's good to be able to return the favour, as most of the cars you post, I
have never seen before.
Glad you liked them.

Cheers,
Ron