AutoBanter

-   Auto Photos (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Unfortunate Delivery Problems for Vancouver Trackless Trolleys (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=89354)

MagisterMax November 29th 06 08:13 AM

Unfortunate Delivery Problems for Vancouver Trackless Trolleys

2 Attachment(s)
I couldn't resist reposting two photos that a friend of mine sent me from
the interior of BC. As some of you may know, we're having an unseasonable
cold spell here with record low temperatures for this time of year.
Unfortunately two of our city's brand new trolley buses got caught in the
blizzards on the major mountain pass between the coast of British Columbia
and the rest of the continent, called the Coquihalla and notorious for nasty
snowy and icy conditions. I know these are not cars but the photos are good
and the topic's at least transit related. I've also posted on apbvehicles.

Max