AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Youtube U-Haul Trailer Flips on Highway-Driver Keeps Going (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=440621)

[email protected] June 14th 18 05:05 AM

Youtube U-Haul Trailer Flips on Highway-Driver Keeps Going

That is the way to do it!

[email protected] June 17th 18 01:27 PM

On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 12:06:00 PM UTC+8, wrote:
> That is the way to do it!

Almost every day on my local freeway, there is a ladder or wheelbarrow or some
such big item fall off a tradesman's ute, the stupid ****er has carried on.
Surely they must know, unless they are off their tits on meth.

micky July 11th 18 04:28 PM

Youtube U-Haul Trailer Flips on Highway-Driver Keeps Going

In rec.autos.tech, on Sun, 17 Jun 2018 05:27:54 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

>On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 12:06:00 PM UTC+8, wrote:
>> That is the way to do it!

>Almost every day on my local freeway, there is a ladder or wheelbarrow or some
>such big item fall off a tradesman's ute, the stupid ****er has carried on.
>Surely they must know, unless they are off their tits on meth.

I got an upholstered love seat, meaning 2-people wide, that was in good
condition and I was carrying it home on the back of my convertible. I
would usually tie something like that on, but didn't plan to get this
thing and it was a new car and I had no rope.

So I'm just going 55 for 20 miles with no problem. Only 5 miles to go.
I'm in the right-hand lane. All of a sudden, a gust of wind came from
the left side and blew the thing off the car. First time in 40 years
this had happened. I pulled over to take the thing off the road and it
wasn't there. I came back 3 days later, parked, and looked down from the
elevated expressway. Not there. Never did find it, not even parts of
it.