AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I got new parts.... (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=13306)

P.J.Berg October 14th 04 12:46 AM

I got new parts....

Chris Perdue wrote:
> Its like Christmas early....check out a pic he
>
> http://hometown.aol.com/bugninva/myhomepage/photo.html

Nice, very nice! Now, if only those jugs where Aluminium/Nicasil.....
:o))

Good luck and all the best!

J.

Chris Perdue October 14th 04 10:20 AM

>From: "P.J.Berg"

>Nice, very nice! Now, if only those jugs where Aluminium/Nicasil.....
>:o))

<G>....they would have been Nicasil if i could have talked the wife into having
our son early....cause i'd have to sell him to afford the aluminum/nicasil
cylinders...LOL
-------------------

Jan October 14th 04 11:22 AM

Chris Perdue wrote:

> >From: "P.J.Berg"

> >Nice, very nice! Now, if only those jugs where Aluminium/Nicasil.....
> >:o))

> <G>....they would have been Nicasil if i could have talked the wife into having
> our son early....cause i'd have to sell him to afford the aluminum/nicasil
> cylinders...LOL
> Chris Perdue

Hmm.. there's an idea...

HONNNeeyyyyyy.....?