AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What year is this? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=373197)

David Gravereaux March 29th 12 03:44 AM

What year is this?

Is there a definitive "coffee table" book out there to help me refresh?
I saw a flat window Super and forgot '72s were that way until someone
reminded me... I'm losing it in my old age.

DogDiesel March 29th 12 08:56 AM

What year is this?

2012.

KWW[_2_] March 29th 12 09:35 AM

What year is this?

On 3/29/2012 2:56 AM, DogDiesel wrote:
> 2012.

Darn, you beat me to it! :D

[email protected][_1_] April 6th 12 08:23 PM

What year is this?

On Wednesday, March 28, 2012 10:44:49 PM UTC-4, davygrvy wrote:
> Is there a definitive "coffee table" book out there to help me refresh?
> I saw a flat window Super and forgot '72s were that way until someone
> reminded me... I'm losing it in my old age.
> --

The Beetle by Keith Seume is a great book.

bondo_sucks April 12th 12 11:35 PM

What year is this?

You know how to read? Eat ****, you bowl of chopped ball soup.