AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Though Jeep, Libty is 100% girl car (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=46583)

Bret Ludwig October 23rd 05 08:33 PM

Though Jeep, Libty is 100% girl car

That says it all. Ladies, those who wish they were, and misguided
commuters buy Libty. Even availability of a real off road vehicle
engine (except, being electronic, it isn't) isn't enough to get any
self respecting male past the appearance.

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III October 23rd 05 08:37 PM

Though Jeep, Libty is 100% girl car

My sixteen year old niece loves her lowrider:
http://www.billhughes.com/tascher/mandylibby.jpg
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Bret Ludwig October 23rd 05 08:43 PM

ßill L. W. Hughes III wrote:
> My sixteen year old niece loves her lowrider:
> http://www.billhughes.com/tascher/mandylibby.jpg

Well, it beats the Kia. I take it she didn't get the CRD?

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III October 23rd 05 09:00 PM

Though Jeep, Libty is 100% girl car

Diesels are too dirty and against the law here in God's country:
http://www.dieselnet.com/standards/us/light.html
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Nathan W. Collier October 23rd 05 09:25 PM

"L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Diesels are too dirty

the diesel engine is the future of transportation. i would also suggest
that the diesel engine is the backbone of america. be it truck or train,
most everything you buy reached you by a diesel engine.

> against the law here in God's country:
> http://www.dieselnet.com/standards/us/light.html

did you just say that california was god country? :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Billy Ray October 23rd 05 09:29 PM

Though Jeep, Libty is 100% girl car

Bill,

How did it come to pass that you allowed her to get one rather than a proper
Jeep?

--
(remove SPAM)
2002 Jeep WJ 4 Liter Automatic

Billy Ray October 23rd 05 09:33 PM

Though Jeep, Libty is 100% girl car

In "Gods country", by definition, one third of the inhabitants are demonic
followers of Satan.

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III October 23rd 05 09:42 PM

Though Jeep, Libty is 100% girl car

Of course. But if it wasn't for Mercedes invading our country with
these polluters the commercial driver would still be paying twenty five
cents a gallon.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Coasty October 23rd 05 09:44 PM

Though Jeep, Libty is 100% girl car

Yes, but it is still a girly car with all the pink frillies. A friend who
works at the local $tealership says that 90% of the libby sales are for
women and about 50% are bought by women and the other 40% are bought by men
for women so in my book it makes it a girly car.

--
Coasty

Remove the SPOOGE to reply

jbjeep October 23rd 05 09:51 PM