AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   UK - Are BMW Insurance any good? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=1645)

Glen Jones September 18th 04 01:26 PM

UK - Are BMW Insurance any good?

I've used BMW insurance for a few years, superb prices compared to others
for my E46 convertible. Also! They will "copy" your no claims discount to
insure a second car, must be in your partners name i believe.

glen.

"xrrr" > wrote in message

> "Pete H" > wrote in message
> > Hi Simon,
> >
> > I have used BMW Insurance for the past few years to insure my 03'
> > Schnitzer
> > ACS3 330 & more recently my 04' 330ci Convertible. Luckily I have had no
> > reason to make a claim! They have been the cheapest at all times and

more
> > importantly only use a BMW Approved repairer(of your choosing in the

event

Rick Clark September 18th 04 07:05 PM

Glen Jones wrote:

> I've used BMW insurance for a few years, superb prices compared to
> others for my E46 convertible. Also! They will "copy" your no claims
> discount to insure a second car, must be in your partners name i
> believe.
>
> glen.
>
> "xrrr" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Pete H" > wrote in message
> > > Hi Simon,
> > >
> > > I have used BMW Insurance for the past few years to insure my 03'
> > > Schnitzer
> > > ACS3 330 & more recently my 04' 330ci Convertible. Luckily I have
> > > had no reason to make a claim! They have been the cheapest at all
> > > times and

> more
> > > importantly only use a BMW Approved repairer(of your choosing in
> > > the

> event
> > > of anything untoward happening!)
> > >

> > Yeah they are the cheapest for me too this time round - I need to
> > do some more digging!
> > Cheers.

Not wanting to ask a daft question but.... where do you get this BMW
insurance from? Any numbers? Do they deal in modifieds?

Richard Townsend September 18th 04 07:22 PM

On 18 Sep 2004 19:05:32 +0100, Rick Clark wrote:

> Not wanting to ask a daft question but.... where do you get this BMW
> insurance from? Any numbers? Do they deal in modifieds?

Go to:

http://www.bmw.co.uk/apm/owner/info/...312___,00.html

Click on the "Insurance" option, then select the "Motor Insurance" topic.

--
Richard