AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   A4 - 3rd seat belt clip missing? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=896)

Daz N June 20th 04 08:52 PM

A4 - 3rd seat belt clip missing?

Hi,

I have collected an A4 Avant on an 04 plate, however in the back seat
there's 3 seat belts but only 2 buckles to connect them to? The seats don't
look as though they are supposed to be lifted so I can look underneath...
can I avoid a trip back to the dealers?

Thanks in advance

Daz

Pete June 21st 04 08:40 PM

"Daz N" <darren(AT)clara.co.uk> wrote

> I have collected an A4 Avant on an 04 plate, however in the back seat
> there's 3 seat belts but only 2 buckles to connect them to? The seats

don't
> look as though they are supposed to be lifted so I can look

underneath...
> can I avoid a trip back to the dealers?

It's probably stuck under the seating surfce which should lift right up.
At least on my '01 A4 it lifts quite easily - just pull up on it.

Cheers,

Pete