AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   The Latest In The Camaro vs Mustang Saga (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=374153)

[email protected][_2_] July 24th 12 01:07 AM

The Latest In The Camaro vs Mustang Saga

Boss 302 vs Camaro 1LE

http://www.stangtv.com/news/comparin...ed-1le-camaro/

Patrick

twk July 24th 12 03:28 AM

The Latest In The Camaro vs Mustang Saga

In article >,
" > wrote:

> Boss 302 vs Camaro 1LE
>
> http://www.stangtv.com/news/comparin...e-newly-releas
> ed-1le-camaro/
>
> Patrick

It seems StangTV will pick the mustang over the camaro regardless of HP,
acceleration, and gizmos. I would too, and I actually bought a mustang
to prove it... Okay, well there was no camaro convertible available when
I bought my mustang, but I still would have gone with the mustang.

I've never driven a camaro, but I sat in the driver's seat and rode in
the passenger seat. The Mustang is more comfortable and has better
visibility. All the horse power and handeling in the world isn't going
to make up for riding in something I don't feel comfortable driving.
Lucky for GM, lot's of people disagree with me.

If On Star is your decision maker, you can get that installed on any car!
I'll take my mustang without On Star please. Oh yeah, it's not included.

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.