AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New Project CARS trailer (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=374671)

FolkGT October 3rd 12 02:06 AM

New Project CARS trailer

An awesome new trailer for Project CARS:

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/q...r-stop-trailer

Senior managers have started testing the all new, built from the ground up
multiplayer this week. General testing shouldn't be too far behind.

They've had some major FFB improvements in the last few builds and it's
starting to feel really nice. The new tire model (STM... Seta tire model)
is probably going to drop any week now.

Also, funding is starting to heat up now that the final goal of 3.75
million euro is in sight (it's at 3.06 now). Once that goal is reached,
membership will be closed and you'll have to wait an entire year to get in
on the goodness. So if you're still sitting on the sidelines, now is the
time to jump.

Andrew MacPherson[_2_] October 3rd 12 03:42 PM

New Project CARS trailer

lid (FolkGT) wrote:

> Once that goal is reached, membership will be closed

Ah, that trick again. :-)

Andrew McP

FolkGT October 3rd 12 04:13 PM

New Project CARS trailer

On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 15:42 +0100 (BST),
(Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

(FolkGT) wrote:

>> Once that goal is reached, membership will be closed

>Ah, that trick again. :-)

Trick? I don't know what you're talking about. Current funding (as of
this post) is 3,064,350 euro. Once it reaches 3,750,000, it's closed. The
current members are throwing in money like mad now, so it won't be much
longer before the goal is met. (There has been 32,615 euro received in
only the last three days.)

Andrew MacPherson[_2_] October 3rd 12 09:36 PM

New Project CARS trailer

lid (FolkGT) wrote:

> Trick? I don't know what you're talking about.

About six months ago there was another deadline for "investment" because there was
supposed to be some deal or other about to be closed.

Andrew McP

Tony R October 4th 12 07:52 AM

New Project CARS trailer

On 03/10/2012 21:36, Andrew MacPherson wrote:
> lid (FolkGT) wrote:
>
>> Trick? I don't know what you're talking about.

> About six months ago there was another deadline for "investment" because there was
> supposed to be some deal or other about to be closed

Andrew is right, this is the second once in a lifetime offer this year!

FolkGT October 4th 12 06:27 PM

New Project CARS trailer

On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 21:36 +0100 (BST),
(Andrew MacPherson) wrote:

(FolkGT) wrote:

>> Trick? I don't know what you're talking about.

>About six months ago there was another deadline for "investment" because there was
>supposed to be some deal or other about to be closed.

Ah. Yes, at one time there were negotiations with a 3rd party to secure
the remainder of the funds. A deal was never made because we couldn't
insure complete creative control over the project. So I see where you
were coming from now. :)

That did prompt a flurry of additional funds from members who didn't want
to be left out in the cold, but all that's old history now. We'll easily
be able to finish the funding strictly on member contributions.