AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Rough running T T (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=1046)

Lee Jordan July 31st 04 05:48 AM

Rough running T T

I have a 2000 TT with just under 36000 miles on it. Tonight, all of a
sudden, as I was leaving an intersection, it started running really
rough. When you give it gas to take off, you can hear a loud sucking
sound under the hood. Kinda like it's sucking a lot of air but it
doesn't want to move very fast. It seems to idle fine. Anybody have an
ideas. Thanks for any suggestions.

John July 31st 04 06:29 AM

I had a Saab 9000 Turbo that did the same thing, you might want to
check your plumbing from the tubo to the intake and make shure you
didn't blow a line off, don't know if that will help or not, best of
luck. John

Lee Jordan August 1st 04 11:09 AM

Thanks. You were right on the money. Found the disconnected line right
away.