AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Trouble finding coolant drain plug 95 525i (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=76901)

[email protected] October 21st 06 04:43 AM

Trouble finding coolant drain plug 95 525i

I'm trying to flush the coolant system in my 95 525i but I'm having
alot of trouble finding the block drain plug. I was told it is on the
passenger/header side of the engine under the #6 cylinder, is it
obstructed by another component? Need more detail to find the plug,
kind of in a hurry - car's still jacked up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chad

yaofeng October 21st 06 08:04 AM

Trouble finding coolant drain plug 95 525i

See that bolt head between the two exhaust manifolds?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...i/DSC_1569.jpg

[email protected] October 21st 06 02:52 PM

Trouble finding coolant drain plug 95 525i

Thanks yaofeng, that really helped me out.

Chad