AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   tsb number, description.. (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74779)

Cal[_1_] September 18th 06 12:07 AM

tsb number, description..

The plastic 'soft' cover on my front door panels is separating from the door
panel. I remember a tsb on this, my dealer states the entire panel would
have to be replaced. I know I saw something on this somewhere....I have a
'97 grand cherokee.

thanks

cal

Cal[_1_] September 18th 06 12:09 AM

tsb number, description..

has anyone else seen this tsb or had this problem? What was your fix?

thanks

cal

XS11E[_1_] September 18th 06 12:48 AM

tsb number, description..