AutoBanter

-   VW water cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What kind of ego emissions does your car put out? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=177923)

Sal July 26th 07 01:04 AM

What kind of ego emissions does your car put out?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=18Bpy4EvivI

Mike Smith July 26th 07 04:24 PM

Sal wrote:
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=18Bpy4EvivI

I imagine your car shouts "my driver is a sad, pathetic loser who can't
stop posting bull**** trolls to r.a.m.v.w"...?

--
Mike Smith

Willshak July 26th 07 06:14 PM

on 7/25/2007 8:04 PM Sal said the following:
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=18Bpy4EvivI

So it has the lowest emissions of any "German" engineered car. I would
certainly hope that it has lower emissions than a Mercedes, BMW,
Porsche, or Audi.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Sal July 26th 07 06:47 PM

What kind of ego emissions does your car put out?

On Jul 26, 11:24 am, Mike Smith >
wrote:
> Sal wrote:
> >http://youtube.com/watch?v=18Bpy4EvivI

> I imagine your car shouts "my driver is a sad, pathetic loser who can't
> stop posting bull**** trolls to r.a.m.v.w"...?
>
> --
> Mike Smith

What are you talking about, this is an ON TOPIC post for the r.a.m.v.w
group.

Sal July 26th 07 08:28 PM

On Jul 26, 1:14 pm, willshak > wrote:
> on 7/25/2007 8:04 PM Sal said the following:
>
> >http://youtube.com/watch?v=18Bpy4EvivI

> So it has the lowest emissions of any "German" engineered car. I would
> certainly hope that it has lower emissions than a Mercedes, BMW,
> Porsche, or Audi.
>
> --
>
> Bill
> In Hamptonburgh, NY
> To email, remove the double zeroes after @

Yeah, but at least the chick in the commercial is hot, she looks like
a hotter version of Jennifer Love Hewitt at 21 seconds.

Mike Smith July 26th 07 09:11 PM

Sal wrote:
> On Jul 26, 11:24 am, Mike Smith >
> wrote:
>> Sal wrote:
>>> http://youtube.com/watch?v=18Bpy4EvivI

>> I imagine your car shouts "my driver is a sad, pathetic loser who can't
>> stop posting bull**** trolls to r.a.m.v.w"...?

> What are you talking about, this is an ON TOPIC post for the r.a.m.v.w
> group.

Not when it's an obvious troll crossposted to the Corvette and Nissan
newsgroups, it isn't. Do you have anything *constructive* to post here,
other than various nonsense about VWs, and how they're supposedly the
BESTEST FASTEST MOST AWESOMEST CAR IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD OF SAL'S
IMAGINATION?

--
Mike Smith

Z˙RiX July 26th 07 10:06 PM

"Mike Smith" > wrote in message
> Sal wrote:
>> On Jul 26, 11:24 am, Mike Smith >
>> wrote:
>>> I imagine your car shouts "my driver is a sad, pathetic loser who can't
>>> stop posting bull**** trolls to r.a.m.v.w"...?

>> What are you talking about, this is an ON TOPIC post for the r.a.m.v.w
>> group.

> Not when it's an obvious troll crossposted to the Corvette and Nissan
> newsgroups, it isn't. Do you have anything *constructive* to post here,
> other than various nonsense about VWs, and how they're supposedly the
> BESTEST FASTEST MOST AWESOMEST CAR IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD OF SAL'S
> IMAGINATION?
>
> --
> Mike Smith

I am loving the killfile...

--
Z˙RiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

jjs July 27th 07 12:56 AM

What kind of ego emissions does your car put out?

I'll tell ya what my Bug means: IT'S BEEN PAID OFF FOR 49 YEARS and I
don't need not stinking ego massage by driving a poseur.

jjs July 27th 07 12:58 AM

Mike Smith wrote:

> Not when it's an obvious troll crossposted to the Corvette and Nissan
> newsgroups, it isn't.

So tell any of those overaged sexless Corvette owners to take one of us
on for the 1/8th mile - title for title.

Sarah Czepiel July 27th 07 05:40 PM

What kind of ego emissions does your car put out?

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:58:07 -0500, jjs <jj.nowhere.universe> wrote:

:>Mike Smith wrote:
:>
:>> Not when it's an obvious troll crossposted to the Corvette and Nissan
:>> newsgroups, it isn't.
:>
:>So tell any of those overaged sexless Corvette owners to take one of us
:>on for the 1/8th mile - title for title.

1/8th of a mile????? Does it fall apart after that? :)