AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Sand rail project (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=291187)

[email protected][_1_] August 23rd 08 01:52 AM

Sand rail project

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121wsuXsA

Heres a saind rail i'm building

rear disc brakes, hydraulic pedal assembly, weber progressive carb on
1600 dp engine, Weld wheels, Totally Stainless hardwear

Joey Tribiani August 23rd 08 02:47 PM

Sand rail project

> wrote in message
> http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121wsuXsA
>
> Heres a saind rail i'm building
>
> rear disc brakes, hydraulic pedal assembly, weber progressive carb on
> 1600 dp engine, Weld wheels, Totally Stainless hardwear

LOL... the bondo and bolt-on king... all hail!

David Gravereaux August 23rd 08 06:44 PM

Sand rail project

wrote:

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121wsuXsA

> Heres a saind rail i'm building
>
> rear disc brakes, hydraulic pedal assembly, weber progressive carb on
> 1600 dp engine, Weld wheels, Totally Stainless hardwear

Watch that weber progressive carb. They need a hot base to work well
and that redline kit's manifold is doubtful will get it hot enough. For
me it was endless bog coming off of idle. They got great flow once your
on the main jet. Consider an electric heater blanket wrapped around the
manifold or a heated base gasket if there is such a thing.

[email protected] August 23rd 08 09:17 PM

Sand rail project

On Aug 23, 11:44*am, David Gravereaux > wrote:
> wrote:
> >http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121wsuXsA

> > Heres a saind rail i'm building

> > rear disc brakes, hydraulic pedal assembly, weber progressive carb on
> > 1600 dp engine, Weld wheels, Totally Stainless hardwear

> Watch that weber progressive carb. *They need a hot base to work well
> and that redline kit's manifold is doubtful will get it hot enough. *For
> me it was endless bog coming off of idle. *They got great flow once your
> on the main jet. *Consider an electric heater blanket wrapped around the
> manifold or a heated base gasket if there is such a thing.

I'm thinking he needs to wrap a plastic bag around his head.

Tracy August 25th 08 02:12 AM

Sand rail project

Fill the bag with dog **** first

[email protected] August 25th 08 03:02 AM

Sand rail project

On Aug 24, 7:12*pm, "Tracy" <pepsifreek at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > wrote in message

> >I'm thinking he needs to wrap a plastic bag around his head.

> Fill the bag with dog **** first>

That would just be cruel to the dog ****.
It will be full of **** as soon as he puts it on his head.

Randy

Tracy August 25th 08 02:36 PM

Sand rail project

> wrote in message
On Aug 24, 7:12 pm, "Tracy" <pepsifreek at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > wrote in message

> >I'm thinking he needs to wrap a plastic bag around his head.

> Fill the bag with dog **** first>

That would just be cruel to the dog ****.
It will be full of **** as soon as he puts it on his head.

Randy

yuk yuk yuk!

That's some funny **** right there!

Rev Turd Fredericks August 26th 08 03:30 AM

Sand rail project

Tracy wrote:
> > wrote in message
>>> I'm thinking he needs to wrap a plastic bag around his head.

>> Fill the bag with dog **** first>

> That would just be cruel to the dog ****.
> It will be full of **** as soon as he puts it on his head.
>
> Randy
>
> yuk yuk yuk!
>
> That's some funny **** right there!

A more constructive use of the dog **** would be to throw it out on his
(Mario's) section of the "adopt a highway", bag optional.

[email protected] August 27th 08 12:43 AM

Sand rail project

On Aug 25, 8:30*pm, Rev Turd Fredericks >
wrote:

> A more constructive use of the dog **** would be to throw it out on his
> (Mario's) section of the "adopt a highway", bag optional>

Throw Mario on the highway instead.
Could cover him in the dog **** but who would notice ?