AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   error code (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=27753)

Dirty Ditch Dawg March 22nd 05 05:01 AM

error code

what would cause the key to not give up its error code,
90YJ 2.5L

i cant get mine to work.

thanks
johnp

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III March 22nd 05 07:19 AM

Are you giving it enough time to complete the tests before it
begins to flash? http://minimopar.knizefamily.net/fault/
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Zorin Inc. March 22nd 05 09:14 AM

I always have to monkey with mine a few times before I get it right. And it
does take a few seconds before it flashes the code.

ups.com...

Dirty Ditch Dawg March 23rd 05 04:51 AM

ive done it as many ways i can, and waited, and waited, nuthin,
i now notice that when i turn on the headlights,/switch,
the engine light is on, then off when head-lights are off,
,
i hate electronicS,
johnp