AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   off road bumper (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=436096)

D-R[_3_] November 17th 16 05:29 PM

off road bumper

I am looking for a full width front bumper for my '16 Rubicon
Unlimited. I do not do rock crawling so it does not have to be heavy
duty. I need d-rings that are space about 2 feet apart and strong so
I can use an adapter to tow it behind my motor home. I already have a
Blue Ox tow bar.. weight may also be a factor but don't want aluminum.
Recommendations???
--

DR

4Wheely May 8th 17 01:18 PM

off road bumper

replying to D-R, 4Wheely wrote:
if you can't find a bumper that works well with tow bar, you can use Currie
skidplate with Blue Ox tabs.

--
for full context, visit http://www.motorsforum.com/jeep/off-...er-135007-.htm