AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   WANTED, dead or alive: used dellorto DRLA 40's, manifolds, air cleaners...SWAPwould be groovey (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=13894)

dave January 1st 05 06:04 PM

WANTED, dead or alive: used dellorto DRLA 40's, manifolds, air cleaners...SWAPwould be groovey

looking to trade my item<s> for one or a pair of dell DRLA's, size 40.
can be with or without linkages, with or without air cleaners and w or
w/o (type 4) intake manifolds...

please see my hardware, tools, and machinery "BARTERABLE items" links
list at bottom of page link below. them ol' barterable items range from
metal lathes and 100 ton jacks to bags of bolts and gas cans, and
everything in between...

http://members.cox.net/hardwares/

thanks :-)

please respond by direct e-mail only/thanks