AutoBanter

-   Ford Explorer (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Wheel Cover for '96 Explorer - 96 Ford Explorer Wheel Cover Small Pic.jpg (0/1) (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=327672)

[email protected] May 3rd 09 12:24 AM

Wheel Cover for '96 Explorer - 96 Ford Explorer Wheel Cover Small Pic.jpg (0/1)

Does anyone know where I can get replacements pentagonal wheel covers
for my '96 Explorer exactly like the one in the attached picture? I
bought some on eBay that looked similar but were 3-sided rather than
pentagonal and those did not fit properly at all. I've also tried the
local salvage places with no luck at all. Thanks in advance....

Rick