AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   The Running lights issue (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=1336)

JJ October 22nd 04 10:56 PM

The Running lights issue

I bought an A4 03 with standard halogen headlights. Curious....my 99 Passat
had daytime running lights. Is this an upgrade for the Audi? And.....is the
Xenon headlights also an upgrade.....I must admit...it does begin to look
like a status thing...when you see the B'mrs and the A6's with 'em.

Mark1.8T October 23rd 04 04:02 AM

With the '03, I believe you can use a VAG-com to enable daytime running
lights. Canadian Audi models come with DRLs standard. Yes, xenon is an
upgrade option.