AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   1992 Wrangler won't start in Morning (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=52130)

nelkhour December 24th 05 09:19 PM

1992 Wrangler won't start in Morning

MIke and Everyone, sorry for the long delay in replying to the message. The air filter is clean. What I found out is that the hose clamp connecting the fuel filter to the fuel line was loose. when I pressed on the hose fuel came out. So, I tightened the clamp.

It has not acted like starving for gas since that day.

I am still having to wait 10 to 15 minutes whenever the car is cold before I am able to get things energized to be able to start the car.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

--
nelkhour

View this thread: http://www.carstalk.net/viewtopic-360641.html