AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   RFactor - Legends League annual AWESOME event (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=373986)

JohnW[_3_] July 8th 12 08:19 AM

RFactor - Legends League annual AWESOME event

Late announcement (organised as ever(!), but I wanted to advise that
today (July 8th) Legends League will be running our annual rFactor
AWESOME open event. (All WElcome Summer Open Midsummer Event).

This year the track is our own version of A1-Ring, and the mod in use
is F1-1991. Both can be downloaded from the site (links in the formal
announcement below). This is a "Hall of Fame" event, so the winner's
name will be displayed for posterity in our site.

As befits the Open name, the server is open, and all are welcome to
participate. Race details, links, Legends rules etc at the link below,
and a warm welcome to anyone who is interested.

http://www.legends-league.com/twfr/i...atest&Itemid=2

John

--
Legends League: Sim-racing since 1993