AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   IEC 60095-2 Lead-acid starter batteries (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=354500)

David Valuex May 29th 10 10:56 PM

IEC 60095-2 Lead-acid starter batteries

Hello,

i need the norm IEC 60095-2 Lead-acid starter batteries – Part 2:
Dimensions of batteries and dimensions and marking of terminals.

If someone tell me where I can I find free, I would be very grateful.

Thanks. David.
davidvaluex###gmail.com

Scott Dorsey May 31st 10 12:22 AM

David Valuex > wrote:
>Hello,
>
>i need the norm IEC 60095-2 Lead-acid starter batteries =96 Part 2:
>Dimensions of batteries and dimensions and marking of terminals.
>
>If someone tell me where I can I find free, I would be very grateful.

The IEC is _very_ active about policing bootleg copies of their standards.
You're going to need to find a good university library with a standards
librarian if you don't want to order it.
--scott