AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Tail Lights E46 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=1635)

Blue Agave September 18th 04 12:04 AM

Tail Lights E46

I recently purchased some replacement lights with the clear lenses for
my 2000 E46. Installation was a breeze for the front and side lights. The
tail lights went in fine, but when it came time to finish up, the inner
cover (that actually holds the bulbs) would not snap into place on the new
lights.
I checked to make sure nothing was broken or clogged with debris. After
an hour or so I called the place I bought them and their tech had never had
this problem before. Since I may not be the best at these things, I told him
I would keep trying and did so unsuccessfully for another hour or so.
Has anyone had this type of problem before?