AutoBanter

-   VW water cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   golf SE ground clearance (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=442625)

[email protected] August 3rd 19 06:18 PM

golf SE ground clearance

A bit of a stab here. My son just bought a 2016 Golf SE (nice little scooter) and also just moved into a new apartment. The complex's parking area is accessed off the street via a "very" steep ramp. Son is afraid engaging the ramp will damage front air dam before the wheels lift the car. I remember my '75 beetle having a diagram of max angle of ramp. Is there any data for this Golf?

thanks!