AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Car covers (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=41514)

General Schvantzkoph August 23rd 05 09:41 PM

Car covers

I was thinking about getting a car cover before winter sets in. Are they a
good idea, if so what are peoples recommendations?

Dodge-Him August 23rd 05 09:49 PM

If it's going to be outside get the real good one thats water proof but
still breaths so the water vapor does not build up!
Dodgem

General Schvantzkoph August 23rd 05 09:58 PM

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:49:02 -0400, Dodge-Him wrote:

> If it's going to be outside get the real good one thats water proof but
> still breaths so the water vapor does not build up!
> Dodgem
>
> General Schvantzkoph wrote:
>> I was thinking about getting a car cover before winter sets in. Are they a
>> good idea, if so what are peoples recommendations?

Any recommendations?

Dodge-Him August 23rd 05 10:20 PM

http://www.autosportcatalog.com/inde...&cid=3&sc=7542
http://www.carcoverwarehouse.com/?kc=GCG013