AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Now here's a cool car (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=351422)

boyari2 April 1st 10 03:57 PM

Now here's a cool car

It's the original muscle car that spawned all the other imitators,
isn't it?

http://surftofind.com/car

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Kill Kids April 1st 10 04:12 PM

Now here's a cool car

boyari2 > wrote in news:2008b48e-5e66-4dbb-8416-
:

> It's the original muscle car that spawned all the other imitators,
> isn't it?

http://surftofind.com/car

Hey stupid. There's no such thing as a cool car. All cars are super-
dangerous but useful tools. Only a psychopath loves cars. Bet you love
child molesters too.

Get help please.

Bod April 1st 10 04:16 PM

Now here's a cool car

On 01/04/2010 16:12, Speeders & Drunk Drivers Kill Kids wrote:
> > wrote in news:2008b48e-5e66-4dbb-8416-
> :
>
>> It's the original muscle car that spawned all the other imitators,
>> isn't it?

http://surftofind.com/car

> Hey stupid. There's no such thing as a cool car. All cars are super-
> dangerous but useful tools. Only a psychopath loves cars. Bet you love
> child molesters too.
>
> Get help please.

Judging by your post, I think you may need a bit of help yourself.

Bod

webreader April 1st 10 04:49 PM

Now here's a cool car

On Apr 1, 4:12*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Kill Kids"
> wrote:
> boyari2 > wrote in news:2008b48e-5e66-4dbb-8416-
> :
>
> > It's the original muscle car that spawned all the other imitators,
> > isn't it?

> > * * * * * * * * * * * *http://surftofind.com/car

> Hey stupid. *There's no such thing as *a cool car. All cars are super-
> dangerous but useful tools. *Only a psychopath loves cars. *Bet you love
> child molesters too.
>
> Get help please.

Has mummy taken away your blanket?

WSR

Halmyre[_2_] April 1st 10 05:11 PM

Now here's a cool car

In article > , xeton2001
@yahoo.com says...
> boyari2 > wrote in news:2008b48e-5e66-4dbb-8416-
> :
>
> > It's the original muscle car that spawned all the other imitators,
> > isn't it?

http://surftofind.com/car

> Hey stupid. There's no such thing as a cool car. All cars are super-
> dangerous but useful tools. Only a psychopath loves cars. Bet you love
> child molesters too.
>
> Get help please.

I'm guessing that you don't have a wife or a girlfriend, but if you do, then
she's being shagged in that car *right now*.

--
Halmyre

This is the most powerful sigfile in the world and will probably blow your
head clean off.

WindsorFox[_5_] April 1st 10 06:53 PM

Now here's a cool car

boyari2 wrote:
> It's the original muscle car that spawned all the other imitators,
> isn't it?

No, it's not.

--
.

"A smörgåsbord of tomfoolery" - L0afy

richard April 1st 10 06:54 PM

Now here's a cool car

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 07:57:57 -0700 (PDT), boyari2 wrote:

> It's the original muscle car that spawned all the other imitators,
> isn't it?
>

> http://surftofind.com/car

Sorry, not the original muscle car.

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/mu...-gto-5493.html

The original was a 1964 Pontiac GTO "The Goat".

Your pictured mustang was a piece of ****.
A 1963 plymouth Belvedere with a stock 318 could run circles around that
mustang with ease.

Personally, I owned a 1968 Dodge Coronet Station Wagon with a 383 and a
holley 750 quad. Your mustang would still be at the line while I was
halfway down the strip.

WindsorFox[_5_] April 1st 10 08:41 PM

Now here's a cool car

richard wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 07:57:57 -0700 (PDT), boyari2 wrote:
>
>> It's the original muscle car that spawned all the other imitators,
>> isn't it?
>>

>> http://surftofind.com/car

> Sorry, not the original muscle car.
>
> http://www.autoevolution.com/news/mu...-gto-5493.html
>
> The original was a 1964 Pontiac GTO "The Goat".
>
> Your pictured mustang was a piece of ****.
> A 1963 plymouth Belvedere with a stock 318 could run circles around that
> mustang with ease.
>
> Personally, I owned a 1968 Dodge Coronet Station Wagon with a 383 and a
> holley 750 quad. Your mustang would still be at the line while I was
> halfway down the strip.

I think you are a troll, but tell me by looking at that picture
which engine is in that Mustang? The two most common ones have the same
power as a 318 did in 1963. Comparing a 335 HP station wagon with a 235
hp or more Mustang would be a bad idea, I'd still put my money on the
Mustang even with only th 4V 302 simply because of the weight
difference. If it were a 390 or bigger, you're hosed.

--
.

"A smörgåsbord of tomfoolery" - L0afy

[email protected] April 1st 10 09:19 PM

Now here's a cool car

On Apr 1, 3:41*pm, "WindsorFox<[SS]>" >
wrote:
> richard wrote:
> > On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 07:57:57 -0700 (PDT), boyari2 wrote:

> >> It's the original muscle car that spawned all the other imitators,
> >> isn't it?

> >> * * * * * * * * * * * *http://surftofind.com/car

> > Sorry, not the original muscle car.

> >http://www.autoevolution.com/news/mu...he-pontiac-gto...

> > The original was a 1964 Pontiac GTO "The Goat".

> > Your pictured mustang was a piece of ****.
> > A 1963 plymouth Belvedere with a stock 318 could run circles around that
> > mustang with ease.

> > Personally, I owned a 1968 Dodge Coronet Station Wagon with a 383 and a
> > holley 750 quad. Your mustang would still be at the line while I was
> > halfway down the strip.

> * * *I think you are a troll,

Beyond being a troll, Richard is a ****ing idiot.

Welcome to mtr.

necromancer[_7_] April 1st 10 09:21 PM

Now here's a cool car

SFB spewed:

>Hey stupid. There's no such thing as a cool car. All cars are super-
>dangerous but useful tools.

The car is only as dnagerous as its driver. That said, any car you are
driving is a weapon of mass destruction.

--
S&DDAM admits to being drunk and to possible drunk driving by way of
a sentence with the poor grammar of the double negative:

"I ain't not never been drunk none in my life. "

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS," a.k.a. LBMHB, lb-VH,
Pride of America, aunt millie, Judy Diariya etc...
May 1, 2007, 1331 hrs EDT

Ref: http://snipurl.com/1j04u
Message ID: et