AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   2001 Caravan Sport Blower ground issue?? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=439645)

[email protected] December 8th 17 09:22 AM

2001 Caravan Sport Blower ground issue??

I have a automatic temp control system for handicapped modified Caravan.
Front blower started acting up. When I replaced blower resistor it did not fix. As I was taking new resistor back out heat sink hit ground on metal around glove box, sparked, fan went full speed then started working correctly again.
Changed back to original blower resistor still working for the moment.
Any ideas? Bad ground somewhere? Not sure where to look next.