AutoBanter

-   4x4 (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   97 Blazer 4.3 vortec Need help with a problem (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=6909)

Don1974 January 13th 05 05:29 AM

97 Blazer 4.3 vortec Need help with a problem

Im hoping someone can help me out....My problem is i can drive it for
roughly 30 mins and then when i hit the brakes the ABS light comes on
(pedal also jerks like on snow) then when i hit the gas it revs high and
speedometer moves but the blazer moves slow until the speedometer hits
around 50mph then it jolts and speeds up but still reving loud. thank you
in advance if anyone can help me you can email me at

Spud Demon January 19th 05 12:37 AM

"Don1974" > writes in article outautos.com> dated Thu, 13 Jan 2005 00:29:27 -0500:
>Im hoping someone can help me out....My problem is i can drive it for
>roughly 30 mins and then when i hit the brakes the ABS light comes on
>(pedal also jerks like on snow) then when i hit the gas it revs high and
>speedometer moves but the blazer moves slow until the speedometer hits
>around 50mph then it jolts and speeds up but still reving loud. thank you
>in advance if anyone can help me you can email me at

Everything's pointing to a problem with the ABS.

-- spud_demon -at- thundermaker.net
The above may not (yet) represent the opinions of my employer.