AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   engine stalls when I stop at red lights or slow down at stop signs (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=64250)

rayyman May 4th 06 04:28 AM

engine stalls when I stop at red lights or slow down at stop signs

has anyone ever had this problem. My mechanics can't seem to fix it.

[email protected] May 4th 06 03:57 PM

engine stalls when I stop at red lights or slow down at stop signs

First off, how about a year make and model. Then include the engine. Let's
hope it's actually a DC prduct too!

maxpower May 5th 06 02:27 AM

engine stalls when I stop at red lights or slow down at stop signs

--

"rayyman" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> has anyone ever had this problem. My mechanics can't seem to fix it.

??????

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

Mike Patterson May 5th 06 02:46 PM

engine stalls when I stop at red lights or slow down at stop signs

On Wed, 03 May 2006 23:28:20 -0400, "rayyman" >
wrote:

>has anyone ever had this problem. My mechanics can't seem to fix it.

Yes, my engine did this intermittently for years.
Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

Eric Johnson May 8th 06 01:41 PM

engine stalls when I stop at red lights or slow down at stop signs

yep
lkaboutautos.com...