AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   $60K Wrangler (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=12257)

Kevin_S January 4th 05 08:20 PM

$60K Wrangler

Nothing like building a $60,000 wrangler and then "losing interest"
before you ever off-road it. What's the term I'm looking for.... more
money than sense?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...68239 32&rd=1

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III January 4th 05 10:02 PM

I think he probably tired to follow a stock Civilian Jeep, and
figured out why they where designed with leaf springs.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Greg January 4th 05 10:18 PM

60K and it doesn't even have a CD player?

ups.com...

Paw January 4th 05 10:24 PM

he might be willing to part for that for 1000 extra, you know, he can't lose
money and all... ;) really cool radio, I'm sure, the best there is.. heee

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III January 4th 05 10:37 PM

He probably put it in his Real Jeep.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

griffin January 4th 05 10:44 PM

Is that guy serious? Hahaha!

ups.com...

JimG January 5th 05 01:21 AM

No way, can't see $60K in it.

--
JimG
80' CJ-7 258 CID, HEI

00' TJ Sport 4.0L, 5sp
4.56 Gears, TrueTrac rear
33" BFG AT on 15x8 Eagle Alloys
D35 Rear, D30 Front. 3" Suspension Lift

griffin January 5th 05 02:57 AM

If I were super rich I'd probably buy it and then start a website with
videos and pictures of how quickly I could destroy a $60,000 USD Jeep. It'd
be a lot of fun. If I were only rich ...

Patrick January 5th 05 05:10 AM

that thing is not a jeep, i have not seem one scratch,,, Lol
Look like Barbie and Ken Jeep to me.

60 K ... Sure

IIICd.696042$Pl.82798@pd7tw1no...

83 CJ January 5th 05 11:21 AM

All that just to get two tires on the curb. I think that really shows
off the capabilities.......