AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Dellorto DHLA 40 carb set-up (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=434416)

[email protected] October 18th 16 09:43 PM

Dellorto DHLA 40 carb set-up

Pls guys i need help finding the correct jetting sizes for my 2.0 turbo carbs

zulu November 19th 16 07:20 AM

Dellorto DHLA 40 carb set-up

Il 18/10/2016 22:43, ha scritto:
> Pls guys i need help finding the correct jetting sizes for my 2.0 turbo carbs

Me too. Nobody will answer.

Stef[_2_] November 21st 16 02:19 PM

Dellorto DHLA 40 carb set-up

On 2016-11-19 zulu wrote in alt.autos.alfa-romeo:
> Il 18/10/2016 22:43, ha scritto:
>> Pls guys i need help finding the correct jetting sizes for my 2.0 turbo carbs
>>

> Me too. Nobody will answer.

Yes this group is real quite for years now, shame. For Alfa questions, web
forums are much more alive these days.

Don't know the answer to this question, but if you post a question I know
the answer too, I might answer. ;-)

This dutch forum is very active (if you can read it):
http://forum.alfaclub.nl/index.php

Here's an english forum:
http://www.alfabb.com/

And there are probably al lot more. But it would be nice to get some traffic
back in this group. :-)

--
Stef (remove caps, dashes and .invalid from e-mail address to reply by mail)

First Law of Socio-Genetics:
Celibacy is not hereditary.

[email protected] December 10th 16 11:03 AM

Dellorto DHLA 40 carb set-up

If you need the jetting too ?
Regards

[email protected] December 10th 16 11:07 AM

Dellorto DHLA 40 carb set-up

Send PM