AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   RAMJW Officially ruined (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=266447)

ULB May 21st 08 11:53 PM

RAMJW Officially ruined

Either nobody cares about jeeps, every jeep in the world is running
great, or its official, this group is ruined.

What a waste.

Earle Horton[_23_] May 22nd 08 01:20 AM

RAMJW Officially ruined

"ULB" > wrote in message
> Either nobody cares about jeeps, every jeep in the world is running
> great, or its official, this group is ruined.
>
> What a waste.

I think that Bill is still going after these guys in whatever other
newsgroup he hooked up with them before. You can do alright if you have a
threaded news reader and a kill file. Meanwhile, this may prove amusing if
not enlightening.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame_wars
http://www.flamewarriors.com/

This appears to have been going on for approximately a year. Something
happened in alt.binaries.pictures.autos that these mental defectives didn't
like. I am pretty sure of that.

Cheers,

Earle

Steve[_42_] May 22nd 08 01:28 AM

RAMJW Officially ruined

ULB wrote:
> Either nobody cares about jeeps, every jeep in the world is running
> great, or its official, this group is ruined.

.....or you don't killfile and filter I haven't seen any of the nonsense
for months.

Steve
00 XJ
98 ZJ
95 YJ - Sold :(

user May 22nd 08 01:33 AM

RAMJW Officially ruined

John wrote:
> Killfile is the way to go. No more Bill, Pink Frued, Teri Dactile, or
> others in my news reader. It's been nice. The only downside is once in
> a great while Bill actually had some useful input. Oh well its a small
> price to pay to get rid of the nonsense in this group

Bill who? :)

Frank_v7.0 May 22nd 08 03:08 AM

RAMJW Officially ruined

ULB wrote:
> Either nobody cares about jeeps, every jeep in the world is running
> great, or its official, this group is ruined.
>
> What a waste.

My Jeep actually is running pretty well, but my message filter is
running pretty well also. :-)

--
FRH

DougW[_2_] May 22nd 08 03:49 AM

RAMJW Officially ruined

Frank_v7.0 wrote:
> ULB wrote:
>> Either nobody cares about jeeps, every jeep in the world is running
>> great, or its official, this group is ruined.
>>
>> What a waste.

> My Jeep actually is running pretty well, but my message filter is
> running pretty well also. :-)

Same here.

Hamster as a news spool cuts out crossposts and kills threads, but
even OE is good enough to scrape the sewerage out of this group.

--
-- DougW -- 93 ZJ 4.0 http://revbeergoggles.com
HESCO Supercharger - 300W IASCA Stereo - Edelbrock IAS Shocks

RoyJ May 22nd 08 04:18 AM

RAMJW Officially ruined

Hmmmmmmmmmm 389 messages killed off so far today.

Nobody But Me May 22nd 08 07:43 AM

RAMJW Officially ruined

ULB > wrote in news:4cdb92fd-3c40-491f-a70d-
:

> Either nobody cares about jeeps, every jeep in the world is running
> great, or its official, this group is ruined.
>
> What a waste.

Oh please tell how garglegroups makes this group useless.

Get a newsreader/usenet news server combo and filter out junk posts using a
killfile.

*POOF* - no more wasted time weeding through the crap.

DougW[_2_] May 22nd 08 12:32 PM

RAMJW Officially ruined

T. Greening wrote:

> What I don't understand is why you want to subject us to this whole
> mess. I am no lover of bill by any stretch and kill-filed him quite a
> while ago and would just as soon he went away. I am quite sure he is
> acting an ass in whatever other group you frequent and can understand
> your retaliation, but why do you have to include the rest of us in it?
> The bulk of the people in this group have no interest in making any
> waves or engaging in any bill-foolery in your favorite groups so why
> they being punished for bill being an ass?

They just dragged the ****ing contest from abpa to this group in an effort
to gather support in their little flamefest with bill. ramjw didn't have
a problem till then. Fortunately none of them contribute anything of worth
so killfiling is a zero loss.

--
DougW

XS11E[_3_] May 22nd 08 07:02 PM

RAMJW Officially ruined

Nobody But Me > wrote:

> ULB > wrote in
> :
>
>> Either nobody cares about jeeps, every jeep in the world is
>> running great, or its official, this group is ruined.
>>
>> What a waste.

> Oh please tell how garglegroups makes this group useless.
>
> Get a newsreader/usenet news server combo and filter out junk
> posts using a killfile.

That would include any posts from Google Groupers. See signature.

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org