AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   1988 BMW 735i (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=441281)

[email protected] November 25th 18 02:05 AM

1988 BMW 735i

I'm actually wanting to sale my 88 735I BMW. It needs a head gasket possibly. It just ran hot and I parked it cuz I had to buy a larger vehicle anyway.. I don't want a lot for it either although I've spent 1500$ on new parts and garage repair. Engine is super clean and well maintenance when I was driving it. I love this car. It drove perfectly and ran smooth as a beautiful dream. Contact me if u want more details. Email me at . my name is Shawna.