AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Clear Spark Plug? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=440205)

Mechanically Electric March 30th 18 02:14 AM

Clear Spark Plug?

https://youtu.be/HyuPm9wtAsc

Ill be putting one of these together, let me know what ya think, opinions welcome. Please subscribe, Ill keep you updated.

Doug

AMuzi March 30th 18 02:43 PM

Clear Spark Plug?

On 3/29/2018 8:14 PM, Mechanically Electric wrote:
> https://youtu.be/HyuPm9wtAsc
>
> Ill be putting one of these together, let me know what ya think, opinions welcome. Please subscribe, Ill keep you updated.
>
> Doug

that was leading technology 50 years ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNIzuh88BbI

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Steve W.[_6_] March 30th 18 07:00 PM

Clear Spark Plug?

AMuzi wrote:
> On 3/29/2018 8:14 PM, Mechanically Electric wrote:
>> https://youtu.be/HyuPm9wtAsc
>>
>> Ill be putting one of these together, let me know what ya think,
>> opinions welcome. Please subscribe, Ill keep you updated.
>>
>> Doug
>>

> that was leading technology 50 years ago:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNIzuh88BbI

They are handy on some older engines like motorcycles where you can
adjust and sync multiple carbs. For most modern engines they are useless
because the plugs are buried in places you cannot see and nothing is
adjustable these days.

--
Steve W.

[email protected] March 31st 18 04:20 PM

Clear Spark Plug?

On Friday, March 30, 2018 at 1:00:44 PM UTC-5, Steve W. wrote:
> AMuzi wrote:
> > On 3/29/2018 8:14 PM, Mechanically Electric wrote:
> >> https://youtu.be/HyuPm9wtAsc
> >>
> >> Ill be putting one of these together, let me know what ya think,
> >> opinions welcome. Please subscribe, Ill keep you updated.
> >>
> >> Doug
> >>

> > that was leading technology 50 years ago:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNIzuh88BbI
> >

> They are handy on some older engines like motorcycles where you can
> adjust and sync multiple carbs. For most modern engines they are useless
> because the plugs are buried in places you cannot see and nothing is
> adjustable these days.
>
> --
> Steve W.

I have seen Colotune advertizements in auto magazines, many years ago. There are some Youtube videos about Colortune. Youtube Easy engine tuning - Colortune by Gunson