AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Yess! There is life.. (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=370426)

P.J.Berg[_8_] September 22nd 11 07:10 PM

Yess! There is life..

Hi all.

My ISP has a 'As Is' News service, and all the groups I subsribe to have
been dead for months, I thought Usenett was simply dying off..

Well, today I stumbled across an old site listing a freebee News server:
'Freenews.Netfront.Net(temporary)'
It seems to work like a charm..

--
P.J.Berg

KWW[_2_] September 23rd 11 10:49 AM

Yess! There is life..

On 9/22/2011 1:10 PM, P.J.Berg wrote:
> Hi all.
>

> My ISP has a 'As Is' News service, and all the groups I subsribe to have
> been dead for months, I thought Usenett was simply dying off..
>
> Well, today I stumbled across an old site listing a freebee News server:
> 'Freenews.Netfront.Net(temporary)'
> It seems to work like a charm..

Wow, thanks dude! Now I can finally use my NEWSREADER for RAMVA again!

tricky[_2_] September 23rd 11 08:17 PM

Yess! There is life..

My ISP has recently started providing access too :-) (BT internet / Yahoo )

[email protected][_1_] September 24th 11 02:28 AM

Yess! There is life..

Google has always worked well for me. but I hear facebook is tring to
put it out of business.

Jan Andersson[_4_] October 1st 11 03:39 AM

Yess! There is life..

On 9/23/2011 3:17 PM, tricky wrote:
> My ISP has recently started providing access too :-) (BT internet / Yahoo )
>
> On 22/09/11 19:10, P.J.Berg wrote:
>> Hi all.
>>

>> My ISP has a 'As Is' News service, and all the groups I subsribe to have
>> been dead for months, I thought Usenett was simply dying off..
>>
>> Well, today I stumbled across an old site listing a freebee News server:
>> 'Freenews.Netfront.Net(temporary)'
>> It seems to work like a charm..

SO glad to see some activity here!!!! And familiar names still coming
out of the shadows ;)

I have been using a german (university provided?) service, at
www.individual.net and it's around $10 or maybe $15 per year. Happy with
them although they are not free.
I use Thunderbird for reader.

Jan

bugnut68 October 14th 11 11:01 PM

Yess! There is life..

[email protected][_1_] October 15th 11 01:32 AM

Yess! There is life..

On Oct 14, 6:01*pm, bugnut68 > wrote:
> On Sep 23, 6:28*pm, " > wrote:
>

> pick
> > Google has always worked well for me. but I hear facebook is tring to
> > put it out of business.

> > You know all about going out of business, I bet. Lol.

Its called retirement and

this winter I will be on a Carribian Beach drinking rum drinks, Do you
need pictures.

Mario

[email protected][_1_] October 15th 11 01:35 AM

Yess! There is life..

On Oct 14, 6:01*pm, bugnut68 > wrote:
> On Sep 23, 6:28*pm, " > wrote:
>

> > Google has always worked well for me. but I hear facebook is tring to
> > put it out of business.

> > You know all about going out of business, I bet. Lol.

Its called retirerment and this year I will be setting on a Carribian
beach drinking rum drinks.

Need pictures?

Mario

[email protected][_1_] October 15th 11 02:46 PM

Yess! There is life..

sorry Caribbean, all the same thats where I'll be

Jerry OHIO October 24th 11 08:09 AM

Yess! There is life..

Send pictures , you layeing sack of maggot **** !Crook MOTHER ****ING
COKE DEATER!!!GO BACK TO MEZICO !!!!!!!!
Jr

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage