Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Betsy
Forum: Driving June 17th 08, 05:00 AM Posted to alt.trucks.chevy,rec.autos.driving,alt.impeach.bush,alt.true-crime,alt.prisons
Replies: 19
Posted By Betsy
ROAD RAGE & BUMPER STICKERS: Like Eggs & Bacon! Guns & Religion! Cigarettes & Pickup Trucks!

"Brent P" > wrote in message
> On 2008-06-16, Studemania > wrote:
>
>> I can't...
Forum: Driving May 6th 08, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.legal,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 21
Posted By Betsy
Why Do Insurance Companies Pay For Damages Caused By Drunk Drivers?

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message ...
> David Johnston > wrote in
Forum: Driving May 5th 08, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.legal,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 21
Posted By Betsy
Why Do Insurance Companies Pay For Damages Caused By Drunk Drivers?

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message ...
> It's my understanding that insurance companies do not pay...
Forum: Driving March 3rd 08, 03:07 AM Posted to alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.true-crime,ca.driving,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 5
Posted By Betsy
Text Driver jailed for 4 years

"James Fenimore" > wrote in message
> "MEN Are Better Drivers ... "
>

> Finally, some definitive...
Forum: Driving February 20th 08, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 15
Posted By Betsy
Update on street racing crash that killed 8

> wrote in message
> On Feb 19, 3:53 pm, "Betsy" > wrote:
>> "Bo Raxo"...
Forum: Driving February 19th 08, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

"Bo Raxo" > wrote in message

> "Brent P" > wrote in message
Forum: Driving January 13th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 93
Posted By Betsy
Hillary Adviser Arrested For DUI and 70 in a 30!!!

"Mitchell Holman" > wrote in message
> Harold Burton > wrote in news:hal.i.burton-
Forum: Driving June 30th 07, 06:13 PM Posted to alt.law-enforcement,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.true-crime,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By Betsy
** 8-yr-old Killed while Illegally Riding Go-cart in Street <= Truck [ SUV ] Driver ARRESTED **

"richard" > wrote in message
On Jun 29, 6:01 pm, "¥ UltraMan ¥" > wrote:
> Camper arrest in go-cart...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8