Showing results 1 to 25 of 96
Search took 2.51 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Peter C[_2_]
Forum: Car Show Photos May 2nd 10, 08:41 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 17
Posted By Peter C[_2_]
Bad News

Well you gave some inkling of what was to come in a reply to me a while back
but I didn't realize it was to have this kind of impact on your life. I'm
sorry for not taking up on that earlier Rex.
I...
Forum: Car Show Photos March 12th 10, 05:57 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 6
Posted By Peter C[_2_]
Supercars.net

I would like to lodge a complaint. This group was supposed to be a forum
for amatuers to display their pictures...... but from the quality of the
images that he was obviously contracted to shoot...
Forum: Car Show Photos February 5th 09, 06:45 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Replies: 28
Posted By Peter C[_2_]
One-Off 1954 Corvette Nomad.jpg-1-2 - "1954 Chevrolet GM Motorama Corvettes B&W.jpg"

I held back saying anything when I saw the pics but I couldn't believe
someone would take an actual one-off car and add a third brake light and CD
player, windsheild wiper switch and cupholders....
Forum: Auto Photos February 5th 09, 06:45 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
[...]

Forum: Auto Photos January 18th 09, 09:25 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By Peter C[_2_]
Bugatti found

Whilst I don't fault the family whatsoever for wanting to sell it and profit
by it. I personally would have forgone any prospect of becoming a
multi-millionaire and would have kept the...
Forum: Auto Photos December 26th 08, 07:22 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By Peter C[_2_]
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

and to you too Tony

Peter C
"Roadsign" > wrote in message
> Everyone, all the regulars, all the lurkers, and all the...
Forum: Auto Photos December 25th 08, 09:23 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By Peter C[_2_]
Ready for Christmas 2008

Very inviting Pat...great looking place and I can imagine family filling
that room with good cheer.

Merry Christmas to your whole family.

Peter C

"Paddy's Pig" > wrote in...
Forum: Auto Photos December 17th 08, 06:10 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By Peter C[_2_]
Mini tailpipes called safety defect

My Christmas present to ABPA....is to say nothing......... {:-D

Man it is hard.....

and that is no reference to the subject of the article either.....

although I heard that NHTSA acknowledges it...
Forum: Auto Photos December 15th 08, 02:17 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By Peter C[_2_]
Further to the VW HiBoy post_ 1937 Ford rat rod

The VW HiBoy ( the Heb Roid) was built by Geoff Peterson locally here in the
Fraser Valley. This '37 Ford pickup was built locally also by Laurie
Peterson...I am assuming they are related.

I took...
Forum: Auto Photos December 15th 08, 01:32 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By Peter C[_2_]
Two of a kind (0/1) - Mini 1.bmp (0/1)

I notice that the file type is .BMP which are usually huge. ....so perhaps
that is why the Shaw server didn't accept them. Try reducing the file size
by converting to JPG and post again.

Peter...
Forum: Auto Photos December 14th 08, 10:58 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 16
Posted By Peter C[_2_]
Volkswagen highboy - brown - fvr

Hi Socks.......the car is called the HebRoid..built by Geoff Peterson of
Coquitlam, owner of Airspeed parts on 96th.....just a mile or two from where
I live in Langley. I also note that a Laurie...
Forum: Auto Photos December 14th 08, 08:20 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 9
Posted By Peter C[_2_]
dont think i want a Cadillac-

So what kind of environmental/driving conditions/behaviour would a Northstar
have to be operated in consistently in order for this type of problem to
raise it's head?

I ask because we've driven...
Forum: Auto Photos December 14th 08, 08:56 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 23
Posted By Peter C[_2_]
Posting images...

I would like them if you would be so kind.

All pictures I have posted in the past have been as Skip describes.."one by
painful one"

That is why I rarely post ....along with the fact that I too...
Forum: Auto Photos December 9th 08, 09:26 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 17
Posted By Peter C[_2_]
remember 1955?

Yes I know it has a "WHY" but my comment was sparked by the fact that Mike
spelled it with an "EEE" and in doing so ignited my creative juices and
fueled my imagination to crank out a funny car...
Forum: Auto Photos December 8th 08, 06:43 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 16
Posted By Peter C[_2_]
Volkswagen highboy - brown - fvr

I'm sorry to hear you're spaced out in space SW......

living in a vacuum sucks....

Peter C 8~(|;>P

"Square Wheels" > wrote in message...
Forum: Auto Photos December 8th 08, 08:17 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 16
Posted By Peter C[_2_]
Volkswagen highboy - brown - fvr

Freddie Fender.....

Peter C

"Ron" <xnews.com> wrote in message ...
> "Peter C" > wrote in
Forum: Auto Photos December 8th 08, 08:11 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 17
Posted By Peter C[_2_]
remember 1955?

In 1973 I proposed to my wife.

Now that I look back I think it would have been cheaper to buy
Ethel...........

Peter C

"Mike G" > wrote in message...
Forum: Auto Photos December 7th 08, 08:29 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 16
Posted By Peter C[_2_]
Volkswagen highboy - brown - fvr

This car is a British Columbia car...showed up at several of our local get
togethers here in Langley. Attached are 2 photos I took of it on July 7 2006
at our Friday night gathering.

Peter...
Forum: Auto Photos December 4th 08, 11:45 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 14
Posted By Peter C[_2_]
Pete's box carrier at 260,000 kms

Transmission # 3 is *so far so good*.......

I used to have a bra on the front.....summer and winter, and given that the
word is that overheating caused premature transmission failure, I removed...
Forum: Auto Photos December 4th 08, 07:06 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 14
Posted By Peter C[_2_]
Fords new "scion wannabe"

I personally like the vehicle .... good, practical-shaped alternative to the
minivan they no longer produce and crossovers that have such sloping
rooflines they aren't very versatile when it comes...
Forum: Auto Photos December 4th 08, 09:46 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 30
Posted By Peter C[_2_]
Anybody know anything about boats?

(snip)

> She: "OH! I'd really like to go up in that!"
>
> He: Heck....me too!!

Peter C
Showing results 1 to 25 of 96