Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hank Rogers[_2_]
Forum: Technology November 17th 18, 01:08 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Hank Rogers[_2_]
Do you know of any good iOS or Android freeware apps that performhome alignment measurements & conversions?

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 11/16/2018 3:16 PM, arlen michael holder wrote:
>> Do you know of any good iOS or Android freeware apps that perform home
>> alignment measurements & conversions?
>>

> When...
Forum: Technology October 19th 18, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 24
Posted By Hank Rogers[_2_]
Homework 10 home automotive repairs starting from an oil changeand ending with engine replacement

The Real Bev wrote:
> On 10/18/2018 12:02 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>
>> I don't think #10 should be in there. Who the heck replaces engines?
>
> Son pulled the engine from his old Corolla by standing on the...
Forum: Technology August 8th 18, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Hank Rogers[_2_]
Emissions test failure - no OBDII communication

wrote:
> I have a very similar issue with my 1997 ES300 Lexus (I'm the original owner). 3 days ago I went to get a smog done but failed because of no OBD signal...
Forum: Technology July 29th 18, 12:23 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 95
Posted By Hank Rogers[_2_]
Clutch bolts and locktite

> HINT: Ask me about bacteria or electrical engineering and you'll get far
> more than you bargained for. :)

They are widely different field, but I am interested in both, for two
different...
Forum: Technology July 29th 18, 12:08 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 95
Posted By Hank Rogers[_2_]
Clutch bolts and locktite

Arlen Holder wrote:
> On 27 Jul 2018 18:10:52 GMT, rbowman wrote:
>
>> Reading between the lines he is not the principal driver. Maybe take it
>> for a long, gentle road trip before handing it...
Forum: Technology July 28th 18, 01:20 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 95
Posted By Hank Rogers[_2_]
Clutch bolts and locktite

Arlen Holder wrote:
> On 22 Jul 2018 08:10:10 GMT, Arlen Holder wrote:
>
>> Which is best for dropping the transmission?
>
> SOLVED!
>
> It's done. I am gonna take it for a smoke test.
>
> The new...
Forum: Technology July 25th 18, 09:43 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 95
Posted By Hank Rogers[_2_]
Clutch bolts and locktite

Arlen Holder wrote:
> On 24 Jul 2018 19:08:11 GMT, Clare Snyder wrote:
>
>> No experience with aftermarket flywheels or O-Reillys. Sachs or LUK
>> should bothbe good. Both are OEM manufacturers...
Forum: Technology July 25th 18, 09:19 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 95
Posted By Hank Rogers[_2_]
Clutch bolts and locktite

Arlen Holder wrote:
> On 24 Jul 2018 19:14:59 GMT, Clare Snyder wrote:
>
>> Drive a stout sheet metal screw into the seal and pop it out wit
>> sonething like a claw hammer. Then grease the (new)...
Forum: Technology July 23rd 18, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 95
Posted By Hank Rogers[_2_]
Clutch bolts and locktite

Arlen Holder wrote:
> On 22 Jul 2018 23:09:49 GMT, rbowman wrote:
>
>> You took out the cross member under the transmission, right?
>
> Yup. And I'm glad I did as you need all the room you can get...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9