Showing results 1 to 25 of 162
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Berg
Forum: VW air cooled June 16th 08, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Berg
More VW fun...

John wrote:
> Project Magnet #1 wrote:
> [...]
>
> This will put tears in your eyes: http://www.digoliardi.net/split.jpg
>
> Nothing is sacred around here.

That is a weld-in roof/window panel...
Forum: VW air cooled June 16th 08, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 9
Posted By Berg
This CAN'T be for real

John wrote:
> P.J.Berg wrote:

Forum: VW air cooled January 24th 08, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Berg
whoops, on topic

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "Freddy Badgett" > wrote in message
>
>> What cam heads, and compression ratio?
>> Does the EFI ecu...
Forum: VW air cooled January 24th 08, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Berg
whoops, on topic

Freddy Badgett wrote:
> Anthony W wrote:
>

>>> http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg133/Hyperdad/IMG_0645.jpg
>>>
>>> Kid's playing with CNC machine.

Forum: VW air cooled January 23rd 08, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Berg
whoops, on topic

Berg wrote:
> Berg wrote:
>> Joey Tribiani wrote:
>>> more...the best part!
>>> http://hometown.aol.com/bugninva/parts1-23b.html
>>>

>> Nice.
>>
>> Looks like a complete C.B.Performance T1 turbo...
Forum: VW air cooled January 23rd 08, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Berg
whoops, on topic

Berg wrote:
> Joey Tribiani wrote:
>> more...the best part!
>> http://hometown.aol.com/bugninva/parts1-23b.html
>>

> Nice.
>
> Looks like a complete C.B.Performance T1 turbo kit.
> What are you...
Forum: VW air cooled January 23rd 08, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Berg
whoops, on topic

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> more...the best part!
> http://hometown.aol.com/bugninva/parts1-23b.html

Nice.

Looks like a complete C.B.Performance T1 turbo kit.
What are you going to use as a...
Forum: VW air cooled January 19th 08, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Berg
OT Today's afternoon snack

Olli Lammi wrote:
> Berg wrote:
>>
>> Making soup later myself, using the meat off a couple of pork chops,
>> sliced, diced potatoes, sliced carrots, sliced fresh chillies(red and
>> green), sliced...
Forum: VW air cooled January 19th 08, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Berg
OT Today's afternoon snack

Olli Lammi wrote:
> Shag wrote:
>>
>> I love vegetables! Especially bacon and fried chicken. They're my
>> favorite vegetables. I eat normal stuff. I made a cheeseburger for
>> breakfast this...
Forum: VW air cooled January 19th 08, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Berg
OT Today's afternoon snack

Shag wrote:
> On Jan 19, 1:26 pm, Olli Lammi
> > wrote:
>> Shag wrote:
>>> Oyster shooters! Who else loves 'em? Put an oyster in a shot glass,
Forum: VW air cooled January 19th 08, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Berg
OT Today's afternoon snack

Olli Lammi wrote:
> Shag wrote:
>>
>>> What is that Colt 45 Malt Liquor? Beer? If so, I bet it is
>>> not good beer.
> >
>> I love vegetables! Especially bacon and fried chicken.
>
> How about...
Forum: VW air cooled January 19th 08, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Berg
OT Today's afternoon snack

Shag wrote:
> Oyster shooters! Who else loves 'em? Put an oyster in a shot glass,
> cover it with your favorite hot sauce, shoot it, chase it with an icy
> cold beverage. Nice snack on a rainy...
Forum: VW air cooled January 18th 08, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Berg
OT Solve the mystery!!!

Shag wrote:
> On Jan 18, 4:19 pm, Shag > wrote:
>> On Jan 18, 3:46 pm, Jan Andersson >
>> wrote:

Forum: VW air cooled January 18th 08, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Berg
OT Solve the mystery!!!

Jan Andersson wrote:
> Berg wrote:
>> Olli Lammi wrote:
Forum: VW air cooled January 18th 08, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Berg
OT Solve the mystery!!!

Olli Lammi wrote:
> Jan Andersson wrote:
>> Shag wrote:
>>> http://www.employees.org/~travist/mystery.jpg
>>> What in the world could it be!?!? What's your guess? :-D
>>

>> DIY open heart...
Forum: VW air cooled January 18th 08, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Berg
OT Solve the mystery!!!

Jan Andersson wrote:
> Shag wrote:
>> http://www.employees.org/~travist/mystery.jpg
>> What in the world could it be!?!? What's your guess? :-D
>

> DIY open heart surgery?

Nah.
Forum: VW air cooled January 17th 08, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Berg
For the It nerds.

http://racing.brakvatne.net/albums/div/DesmoSmall.jpg

Cool, eh?

J.
Forum: VW air cooled January 17th 08, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Berg
My trusty steed

Shag wrote:
> On Jan 17, 3:28 pm, Olli Lammi
> > wrote:
>> Berg wrote:
Forum: VW air cooled January 17th 08, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Berg
My trusty steed

Olli Lammi wrote:
> Berg wrote:
>> Berg wrote:
Forum: VW air cooled January 17th 08, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Berg
My trusty steed

Berg wrote:
> Joey Tribiani wrote:
>> "Olli Lammi" > wrote
>> in message ...
>> >
>>> How...
Forum: VW air cooled January 17th 08, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Berg
My trusty steed

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "Olli Lammi" > wrote in
> message ...
> >
>> How about kattotiilet...
Forum: VW air cooled January 17th 08, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Berg
My trusty steed

Shag wrote:
> Lots of closings/delays in the area today because of a winter storm
> warning or something like that. Blah, humbug! Went out to go to work
> this morning and scraped a little ice off...
Forum: VW air cooled January 11th 08, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Berg
How to adjust turbo wastegate

Jan Andersson wrote:
> Step 1..... make sure your mechanic is qualified to do the job
>
> http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa208/bugfuel/Subaru/holset/mechanic.jpg
>

> :D

Huge m.f.! The...
Forum: VW air cooled January 1st 08, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 1
Posted By Berg
Haapy...

Well, anyways, Happy New year to you all. I cant remember how to get
the chat going on a Mac.

You all have a good one!

Van der Berg and tha dog.
Forum: VW air cooled December 31st 07, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By Berg
Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone, may it be prosperous.

Jørn.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 162