Clutch bolts and locktite by Arlen Holder
Which is best for dropping the transmission? Do you remove the crossmember, the bracket, or just the transmission mount? * Crossmember http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=6290082bracket03.jpg * Bracket http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=4222146bracket02.jpg * Mount...
Today 05:18 PM
by Oren[_2_] Go to last post
2 3 Technology
1930s Los Angeles by [email protected]