Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: Technology June 29th 11, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Gasoline Taxes by State

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=309780
cuhulin
Forum: Technology June 28th 11, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Kia Motors' New Target Audience: Pedophiles!

OK, Brasil it is.I will try to keep that in mind.
cuhulin
Forum: Technology June 27th 11, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Kia Motors' New Target Audience: Pedophiles!

Probally more Jobs in Brazil/Brasil too.
http://www.dailyjobcuts.com
cuhulin
Forum: Technology June 25th 11, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Kia Motors' New Target Audience: Pedophiles!

I see quite a few Kias around here when I go shopping.
Ki Ki Ki Kiaaaaa,,,,,
cuhulin
Forum: Technology June 25th 11, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Kia Motors' New Target Audience: Pedophiles!

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=309591
cuhulin
Forum: Technology June 20th 11, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 58
Posted By [email protected]
Unwanted Complexity

If I may?

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=eMobilyo+Russia
cuhulin
Forum: Technology June 20th 11, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Yes, there is a difference between American and Japanese cars

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=309380

I prefer American, American Made as much as possible.
cuhulin
Forum: Technology June 17th 11, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
1964 Ford Pickup Truck.

In Vietnam in 1964, I worked in ammo supply,
http://www.114thaviationcompany.com
a few miles North of the Tan Son Nhut North Gate.I drove 2 1/2 ton Army
combat trucks.But, one of our trucks, it was...
Forum: Technology June 17th 11, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Senate votes to end $6 billion in ethanol subsidies (73-27)

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Run+your+car+on+Chicken+Fuel

A guy in England did it.Seems like it worked great for him.
cuhulin
Forum: Technology June 17th 11, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
1964 Ford Pickup Truck.

I am listening to a swap shop local radio talk show.A lady in a town not
far from me has that pickup truck for sale for $450.00.I was thinking I
ought to check that out.In 1965 Ford went to the twin...
Forum: Technology June 17th 11, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Senate votes to end $6 billion in ethanol subsidies (73-27)

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=309210

GOOD!
cuhulin
Forum: Technology June 16th 11, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 58
Posted By [email protected]
Unwanted Complexity

Leather is suppose to be treated once in a while with some sort of
treatment stuff that helps it to stay in good condition.I don't remember
what it is called.Maybe some horse tackle stores that sell...
Forum: Technology June 14th 11, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 58
Posted By [email protected]
Unwanted Complexity

I remember the woven vinyl upholstery material in some vehicles I have
owned before.In fact, I think that is what the seats in my 1978 Dodge
van has.The drivers seat in that van developed a small...
Forum: Technology June 14th 11, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 58
Posted By [email protected]
Unwanted Complexity

If you want high end leather seating, high end cars, such as Rolls
Royce, Bentley, etc.
cuhulin
Forum: Technology June 13th 11, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 58
Posted By [email protected]
Unwanted Complexity

Which would you prefer to have to work on, a 1962 Ford Falcon or a new,
or a few years old car?
Give me the Ford Falcon any day!

Maybe some day I will start restoring my 1948 Willys Jeep.That will...
Forum: Technology June 13th 11, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Car Safety Report: Bigger Is Better

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=309034

Heck, I always knew that.
cuhulin
Forum: Technology June 11th 11, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
For the rest of the tire freaks out the the tire makingproc...

What about those new fangled wheels with the springy spokes and flat
proof tires on them?
cuhulin
Forum: Technology June 11th 11, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 58
Posted By [email protected]
Unwanted Complexity

One electric motor with the shaft that extends out on both sides of the
motor.One of the shafts connected to a jack shaft.No differential
needed.According to an article I once saw in Popular Science...
Forum: Technology June 7th 11, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
GM's Chief pushing for higher gas taxes.

And, Washpost: 'Obama's phony accounting on auto bailout' 'Most
misleading collection of assertions we have seen'
http://www.drudgereport.com

You just know they are going to be rapeing those voting...
Forum: Technology June 7th 11, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
That Damn Nut

Use a flat blade chisel (or a raggity old flat blade screwdriver.I like
old screwdrivers) and a hammer, see if you can move that peened part.
cuhulin
Forum: Technology June 7th 11, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Random thoughts on ease of Maintainance - 3.1

Way back in the olden days, A Model Ford and other brand name vehicles
and the quality of motor oil wasen't so good.Those vehicles needed
frequent decarbon jobs done on them.It was easy to remove the...
Forum: Technology June 6th 11, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 58
Posted By [email protected]
Unwanted Complexity

Street Legal electric Golf Carts,,, Yeah, that's the Ticket.(not really
though)

A couple of years ago I saw somewhere on the web about a company
building street legal Golf Carts.
cuhulin
Forum: Technology June 3rd 11, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Engine rebuild/replacement

Check the automotive machine shops in your area.
cuhulin
Forum: Technology June 2nd 11, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 58
Posted By [email protected]
Unwanted Complexity

I have rode standing up on my Uncle's pickup truck before.That was back
in the early 1950s.Sometimes, some people would be sitting down on
running boards, just talking/shooting the breeze.Of course...
Forum: Technology June 1st 11, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
What is a your priority while purchasing a car?

Look around online for restored or partially restored classic cars for
sale.Those 1960s sporty looking Ford Falcons are nice cars.I once owned
a plain jane 1969 Ford Falcon, it had 4 doors and a 6...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500